How to Track a Lost iPhone, Android or Windows Phone
In this rapid pace of the world, the smartphone is an integral component of our life. People today want to keep their apparatus protected with another type password, patterns, and passcode. Telephone password function enables the user to keep their device secure from unauthorized users. But, imagine if your device is lost or stolen? As we all know the uncertain situation can occur at anytime you have to completely configure your device to monitor your missing Android, iPhone, or Windows phone. Want to know how to track a lost phone? This is the perfect place for you to receive the ideal solution to this issue. Here, we will provide you best strategies to track misplaced Android, iOS, or Windows cellular phone.
– Part 1. How to Track a Lost Android Phone
– Part 2. How to Track a Lost iPhone
– Part 3. How to Track a Lost Windows Phone
– Part 4. Other Things You Can Do If Your Phone is Lost or Stolen
Part 1. How to Track a Lost Android Phone
XySpy is an all round tool that is powered with numerous awesome features, unlike other tools. Fundamentally, XySpy is a tracking tool that is designed for Android and iOS devices to make parenting easier and convenient. With XySpy, the user can get the target device place, text messages, telephone history, history, photos, videos, and much more. If the target device has a Android apparatus afterward, you can get it place tracking feature to know where the unit is right now. The cost of XySpy is quite reasonable in prices, you can choose from several flexible subscription plans. Want to understand how to monitor a lost phone? Read this part carefully to know how to track a lost Android cellphone.
Why Pick This All-in-one Phone Tracker:
– Location tracking: If your children are not telling you about their location then, try this wonderful tool. This instrument will allow you to remotely track the live location of this device without knowing the target device user.
– Work in Stealth mode: This is just another reason which makes it better than others. XySpy works quietly in the background of the target apparatus and record inputs that were produced on the gadget.
– Track text messages: Messages is your best attribute for you in the event that you’d like to know what your girlfriend, children, or worker is doing. You will get full access to target device messages program and show you sent and received SMS.
– Keylogger: XySpy provide Keylogger feature for Android devices. The principle point of this feature is to record keyboard inputs which are made on the target device. Sadly, this is not available for iOS apparatus.
Easy Steps to Track a Lost Android Phone
Step 1. Sign up
Open XySpy official website online browser and then click on the”Sign Up” button which is put the in the top-right corner of this window. On Produce XySpy account page, enter Mail ID and password and then click on the”Subscribe” button.
Step 2. Install XySpy App on Target Android Phone
Now, enter information about target Android device and choose Android operating system.
Empower Unknown sources by visiting Settings — Safety — and tap on Unknown Sources to enable.
Install the downloaded XySpy app and input XySpy account login information and begin monitoring.
Step 3. Start Track Someone’s real life Location
Open XySpy official website and open your XySpy accounts to start online dashboard. On the dashboard, you have to click on the”Location” to see the live-location of the target device.
Download XySpy for Tracking a Lost iPhone, Android or Windows Phone at: https://xyspy.com
Note: This will only work if the missing Android device has XySpy app installed.
Part 2. How to Track a Lost iPhone Real-time Location
Locate my iPhone is your great location tracking app that is developed by Apple to find the dwell place of iDevice. If your iPhone device is lost or stolen then, Find My iPhone maybe a simple way to find and monitor lost iPhone. There are two ways to access the lost iPhone with Find My iPhone. One can utilize iCloud to monitor the location or using another iPhone/iPad device. Here, we’re using iCloud to track a missing iPhone. Before performing these steps, make sure the Locate My iPhone is allowed on missing iPhone device. This is the best solution to your issue how to track a lost phone.
Easy Steps to Track a Lost iPhone or iPad
Step 1: Open a web browser and type https://icloud.com to open iCloud web-client.
Step 2: Now, enter the iCloud ID login account details such as iCloud ID and password.
Step 3: After the iCloud accounts successfully logged in, you need to click on the”Locate iPhone” icon.
Step 4: Apple Map will show up on the screen, click the All Devices arrow and then select your missing iPhone device.
Step 5: You will see 3 modes including Play audio, lost manner, and erase.
– Play Audio: When you click on the Play Sound, the device plays a sound continuously with maximum volume.
– Lost Mode: Engaging with the lost manner, you have to input your mobile number which will appear on the display of the missing device. If someone found your lost apparatus, the number will help them to call you.
– Erase: This really is the last option if your cell phone is loaded with confidential information. Click Erase to wipe all the data which is set on the lost iPhone device.
Part 3. How to Track a Lost Windows Phone
Windows Phone is equipped with incorporated Find My Phone features that enable the user to find the location of Windows Phone. Find My Phone is the fantastic function to maintain your device protected and secure.
Easy Measures to Track a Lost Windows Phone
Step 1: You have to open preferences in your own Windows phone and proceed to Privacy section.
Step 2: Tap on the place and enable the Find My Phone feature.
Step 3: Open a web browser onto your own personal computer and kind https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and hit “Enter” button.
Step 4: Enter Microsoft account credential and click the”Find My Telephone” under the device alternative.
Step 5: Schedule will appear on the display with similar options such as Play Sound, Find, and Erase.
Step 6: Click on the Find to view the live location of your lost Windows Phone.
Part 4. Other Things You Can Do When Your Telephone is Missing or Stolen
To start with, you can change the login credentials including Email, Cloud Storage Service, banking, and many others. It is always recommended by safety specialists to immediately change your account password for future avoidance.
Contact Mobile Network Service Provider
The next step is to contact your cellular network service provider and change them which your mobile phone is lost. This will aid the mobile service provider to find the device and block all incoming and outgoing services.
Notify Your Employers
If you use that missing cell phone to access business emails or apps, you are able to inform about it to your employers to avoid more problems. This will permit the enterprise to guarantee the confidential data about the corporation. Perhaps the IT department will remotely delete all company data that is associated with your account.
Contact the Bank
This is the significant thing that you must do if you lost your mobile phone. If any incorrect person found your apparatus maybe he/she access sensitive information like credit card details, and others. It is possible to notify your bank branch to safeguard credit card, debit card, online banking, or banking information.
Wish to know how to monitor a missing phone? Here in this guide, we’ve discussed best strategies to find the location of lost Android, iPhone, and Windows telephone location. All methods are well tested by me before writing this article thus, you can rely on this solution.